Who has the right to file a compensation suit (private right) for the losses the investors incurred as a result to the accused committing the violation?
The affected person (the investor in the Capital Market) has the right to file a private right suit before the Committee for Resolution of Securities Disputes (CRSD), and claim compensation for the losses that he has incurred as a result of the violation against who is proved guilty of the violation.